Blood Bath at Orc's Drift -- Need a HQ outhouse scan!

I am hoping this is the proper form. The Warhammer Fantasy group on Reddit suggested that this might be the place to find what I need. If I am in the wrong place, I apologize in advance, and please do not pelt me with rocks and garbage :shock:

Hi all,

I recently inherited* a slew of OLD Warhammer books from a friend of mine who passed away. He used to purchase the books/modules as they came out, read them, and store them. I don't think he ever played them.

But, some heartless SOB did -- the townscape cardboard cutout for a single outhouse from the tents and outhouses sheet has been... cut out!!!

I mean... WTF? I know my friend would never cut anything out, so he must have loaned this to a friend of his who took scissors to it...

But, back to the matter at hand. I would love to get a HQ scan of that sheet, if anyone has one.

Thanks!

Akso, the Townscape sheets are different from the Bloodbath sheets. And, the Bloodbath PDF floating around the Internet does not contain the sheets. I want to gift this set to a Warhammer friend of mine who is a completionist, and I would like to include a HQ scan of that particular damaged sheet so he can print it out as needed. ANY help would be appreciated.

Golgfag1

Rampart_Comm":2ga9wnmo said:
I am hoping this is the proper form. The Warhammer Fantasy group on Reddit suggested that this might be the place to find what I need. If I am in the wrong place, I apologize in advance, and please do not pelt me with rocks and garbage :shock:

Your in the right place, I can't help you myself, but there will be somebody here who can - just be patient.

If, anybody else reads this before Steve/Thantsants does, pass the word to him that somebody would like his help ( I think Steve played this at BOYL 2013)
Paul/Golgfag1

Golgfag1":1q8edzyu said:
Rampart_Comm":1q8edzyu said:

Your in the right place, I can't help you myself, but there will be somebody here who can - just be patient.

If, anybody else reads this before Steve/Thantsants does, pass the word to him that somebody would like his help ( I think Steve played this at BOYL 2013)
Paul/Golgfag1

MANY thanks for the assist! Tomorrow I will photograph the exact card needed and post it.

Here is a Pic of the sheet I need. It is sheet D, Tents and Outhouses.

b70002174666b2b1813aaeff0a5a3e5a.jpg

Back