Rules questions

I am looking at going to Warhammer 3rd to 1st for the rules I am using. I was wondering a few things.

In a competitive game how do you handle the undead and sunlight? do you ignore it? Roll a dice to see if it is near dawn or dusk? Each one sounds good to me, just not sure which one to use?

Second question...Bonus I suppose. I want to use the Citadel Zombie dragon, where is the earliest rules for that found?

Zhu Bajie

The Zombie Dragon rules are in White Dwarf #75, they are written for the model, don't think there are any earlier rules.

Not sure about how competitive sunlight is. Seems more of a narrative element, like achieve objective A within 3 turns, or night falls and the Wraiths come out. Wooooo!

I am really confused by the undead rules in general in 1st edition.

So all undead regiments must contain a champion, but the stats and cost seem to be only for skeletons/ zombies? So do we go ahead use those stats for say wraiths or wights which cost more than an undead champion?

Zhu Bajie

I think Undead Champions are their own separate category of Undead to Skeletons/Zombies/Wraiths, their stats are random and costs are fixed.

Back