New Oldhammer Blog: Sowing Dragons' Teeth

Hiya folks,

Myself and my friend Nick (Mubo) have just set up a blog to keep track of our Oldhammering endeavours.

The first few posts cover painting Empire halberdiers and skeleton warriors, and a brief review of the Dragon Rampant rules.

If you fancy checking it out, head to:

sowingdragonsteeth.com

Jonas

Just had a look onto the page. It starts out good.

I've played some games of Dragon Rampant myself and really enjoyed it. I think there is actually more tactics involved than what meets the eye at first or second, also maybe third game :lol: things like blocking the way for fleeing units and such. But in the end we switched to AoS, it has the Warhammer flavour and DR can be a bit plain, as in all units look alike and so.

Please post more pics of the Dwarfs :grin:

Thanks for the feedback Jonas!

That's interesting what you had to say about DR...I've not played it myself yet as that was written by co-blogger Nick (Mubo), but I'll certainly be interested to try it out, maybe with a few little tweaks.

We will definitely cover Nick's dwarves at some point, and I also have a fledgling beardy force that I'll be writing about. There's also going to be some terrain-making and Heroquest-flavoured stuff soon, as we have a bunch of projects on the go right now :)

Grumdril

Interesting new blog. I thought the review of DR was pretty spot on, I'll comment more on that over there. Also good to see that you're enjoying the post-game drinking at the Abingdon club, it makes for interesting surroundings! :)

Paul B / Grumdril

Back