The Warhammer World points value

Grungni

Hello theelix1, i am going to be a long time coming with this. Please post up all thoughts to warhammer fantasy world (original not aos) as a whole - populations numbers, points and playable armies using a (roughly) 1/100 size ratio ...

PS ... who do you each think would win if the world was played out as a game? Ulthuan is well defended due to its oceanic barrier and itll come down to boat rules and flying troops i believe ... other than that i think it is a Chaos win... too many daemons to summon as game goes on (i guesstimate itd take millions of turns to finish ... world = 381km across table centre ... World Edge Mountains rising hundreds of metres beside and below the Warhammer minitures - representing up to dozens of kilometres in heigh , dwarven holds and underground and areas within buildings need another imaginary table to be played out, as a thought) ... but Chaos Sorcerers will win it for Chaos i believe, summoning potentially billions of daemons... (i need help with daemon and undead ghost summoning rules)...

Golgfag1

Grungni":cvkomi3a said:
Hello theelix1, i am going ti be ome time coming with this. Please post up all thoughts to warhammer fantasy world (original not aos) as a whole - populations numbers, points and playable armies using a (roughly) 1/100 size ratio ...

PS ... who do you each think would win if the world was played out as a game? Ulthuan is well defended due to its oceanic barrier and itll come down to boat rules and flying troops i believe ... other than that i think it is a Chaos win... too many daemons to summon as game goes on (i guesstimate itd take millions of turns to finish ... world = 381km across table centre ... World Edge Mountains rising hundreds of metres beside and below the Warhammer minitures - representing up to dozens of kilometres in heigh , dwarven holds and underground and areas within buildings need another imaginary table to be played out, as a thought) ... but Chaos Sorcerers will win it for Chaos i believe, summoning potentially billions of daemons... (i need help with daemon and undead ghost summoning rules)...

theelix1 - has left the building for spam

Paul/Golgfag1

Back