Warhammer Fantasy Vampire Counts/Blood Knight army for sale

Pacific

Hi folks,

Have just discovered this forum and thought it would be a good place to post about this army for sale.

It's a Vampire Count army, first built for 6th edition WHFB, although I should imagine would be fairly easy to adapt to other systems.
It's comprised almost entirely of individual conversions of old metal Reiksguard, Bretonnians, Empire soldiery and other historical bits and pieces (am sure some eagle-eyed individuals will spot some obscure bits that I've forgotten I've added!)
Overall I would say I probably spent a couple of hundred hours building and painting the army - probably about half of that was spent hollowing out metal helmets to insert skeletal faces (that was about as much fun as it sounds!)

The army hasn't been used on the field for sometime and has been in storage for some years (which is probably why it has survived more or less intact, and didn't need much of a touch-up to get it ready for sale).
Sadly a lack of display space, and shortly lack of storage, means that this one is going to be a reluctant sale. Honestly, I'd rather it go to a good home and get some use, rather than staying in a box. It's certainly a unique collection of miniatures, and painted to a reasonable standard.

Some pics and background for the force below. Here is the Ebay listing: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323589361316
It's listed on ebay UK, but I'd be willing to post internationally.

All the photos below. Any questions please let me know

DSC_0052x.jpg

DSC_0336x.jpg

DSC_0044x.jpg

DSC_0033x.jpg

DSC_0032x.jpg

DSC_0028x.jpg

Back