ID Tags for the Day : How I met my partners

Asslessman

I have no idea how many of us are going to be at BOYL but I do know that amongst the lot, I'd only be able to identify a small fistfull...

Since the "I'm the bearded guy with glasses and an oldhammer T-Shirt" approach is unlikely to be of any help, I've just made a small ID to stick on shirts.

It does not look over the top (actually spent less than 2 minutes making it) but I think it will help us get together more rapidly (and it may help late in the evening to ID drunk deads or in the evening to know who you spent the night with...)

ID+tag.jpg

You can find it HERE.

Just John

Re: How I met my partners

No, I'm the bearded guy with glasses wearing the oldhammet tshirt! Great idea JB.

Chico

For the people traveling up on the Friday this won't as much of problem as everyone will meet in the Pubs Friday night before all the bigs games kick off on the Saturday or the FB group users who uses their real name.

Still a great idea though.

Plus I'll be the Beared one covered in tattoos trying not to buy too much old lead hehe

axiom":1yjqykj4 said:
I'm being an imbecile. How do I edit the damn thing? ;)

I had to "enable editing" in MS Word before it would let me.

You can also use Google Docs.

File -> Open with -> Google Docs.

axiom

What a lot of faffing that required ;)

Anyway, I made a minor adjustment (bottom line), just as a suggestion:

IDbadge_zps7607fa24.jpg

Asslessman

theottovonbismark":1kzcftj6 said:
axiom":1kzcftj6 said:
I'm being an imbecile. How do I edit the damn thing? ;)

I had to "enable editing" in MS Word before it would let me.

You can also use Google Docs.

File -> Open with -> Google Docs.

Oh yes, silly me, I should have prceised the best way is to download it to edit it. otherwise if you leave the edition possibility on line, the source file ends up changed and shattered.

@Chico, I would have loved to see you with a sticker saying "HI, my name is Chico, and I am Chico" with a picture of yourself as an avatar :lol:

@Jon, Zhu and his revolutionnary ideas have got you ! You had to change it. :lol: (it is actually a good idea).

axiom

Asslessman":2jwdp722 said:
@Chico, I would have loved to see you with a sticker saying "HI, my name is Chico, and I am Chico" with a picture of yourself as an avatar :lol:

:lol:

Chico":3pd0p286 said:
Well that took alot of fecking around heh

Untitled.jpg

heheh didn't take long for someone to do that. I always envision Wood Elves drinking that stuff due to its bottle design.

Chico

Heh WE can't handle that stuff, bloody killer at times as when mixed with Dr Pepper Zero (Known in my circle as a Chico Bomb) it's soo smooth you forget just how many you had.. until you stand up lol

Asslessman

here is a quick reminder that wether you use the present template or not, it could be handy to have a little sign with your username and real name just so that the socializing part doesn't look like a speed dating meeting...

Back