What about a nice group project? GOATHAMMER !

Asslessman

This concept of nude goat has gone too far now to even think about forgetting it. We're a wargame/modelling forum and so to make the nude goat an on-topic subject.

I've actually started building my own GOATHAMMER embodiment. Some WIP pictures should come this week end If keep enough sanity after sculpting+softening green stuff male genitals on it (now this is getting out of the confort zone).

This thread is intended for anyone willing to share his own vision of what a good nude goat should look like, actual goat miniatures, what rules it should have, how to build a GOAT warband/demon prince/mount/anything...

Please try to maintain some sort of dignity on this very slippery but serious subject...

Chico

By the almighty UnGod, I'm scared about you at times Mr Ass and of course Mr Zhu for first mentioning the subject of naked Goats heh... BTW you should call yours Bob :mrgreen:

Asslessman

Chico":uv9ztgx4 said:
By the almighty UnGod, I'm scared about you at times Mr Ass and of course Mr Zhu for first mentioning the subject of naked Goats heh...
(looks at chico's avatar ) oh yeah sure :grin: far more creepy than ... let's say this:

Na this is my song for you Mr Ass:

http://youtu.be/tNwOO9LeugI

And thanks bud :)

BTW you should call yours Bob :mrgreen:
Don't get it but if you want bob it is.

And to give to caesar what belongs to caesar, the whole nudegoat concept is Bob'Olley's to begin with, this is just a tribute. :grin:

Chico

Heh yes its far more scary,I know I'm pure dirty minded so I've grown to expect weird shit from myself lol.

As for Bob.. its just a cool name that I name everything random.

I think GW might have beat everyone to the nude goat punch years ago...

IMG_2133.jpg

Much like cartoon bears, beastmen seldom wear pants...

Asslessman

That's the spirit! Now I want personnal creations, unless someone has some of these excellent Bob Olley's unreleased (Steve? :roll: )

Chico":mbxab5i4 said:
Heh yes its far more scary,I know I'm pure dirty minded so I've grown to expect weird shit from myself lol.

As for Bob.. its just a cool name that I name everything random.

I thought Bob was your uncle?

Mutantdale

Zhu Bajie":2rg1ieyy said:
Doom Duck":2rg1ieyy said:
Asslessman":2rg1ieyy said:
Curious about what it's meant to be played as but I like it ! :grin:

They were Dogs Of War Leadbelchers in an early version of the Black Sheep army

Translation :? ?

Not 100% on the translation but I think it is
They were Newplastichammer Ogres with guns (again could be Newplastichammer instead of the words ogres with guns) in an early version of the Welsh (could be Australian) Sheep army

or
The are from the new edition dogs of war mercenaries army being used as ogre leadbelchers (ogres with cannons) for his black sheep themed army..

MD

Doom Duck

In the evil plastichammer ogre army, ogres armed with cannons are called Leadbelchers.

One could hire said Leadbelchers as Dogs of War allied troops in the first version of the army book

My (New Zealand) Black Sheep army was themed around the movie of the same name, which features GE sheep and mutant beasties. The Gun Goats were created to fit that theme, although I admit that I "jumped the shark" somewhat with this army and expanded the force to a general Kiwiana/Farm themed army :oops:

Vlambs036.jpg

Back