Junes Fun Painting Challenge - Final Round up on page 23

Just John

So here it is the - inaugural Possibly Roughly Monthly Fun Painting Challenge. So without further ado here are the entries.

Ardyer - Dwarf Slayers
Ardyer%2520-%2520Unpainted%2520slayers.jpg

Ardyer%2520-%2520Dwarf%2520Slayers%2520%25282%2529.jpg

Asslessman - Chaos & Chaos Squats
Asslessman%2520-%2520Chaos%2520Squats.JPG

Attilla13 - Rugludds Armoured Orcs
Attilla13%2520-%2520Rugludd.jpg

Attilla13%2520-%2520Rugludd2.jpg

Basement Dweller - Chaos Thugs
Basement%2520Dweller%2520-%2520Chaos%2520Thugs%25202.jpg

Basement%2520Dweller%2520-%2520Chaos%2520Thugs%25201.jpg

Blue in VT - Bretonnian
photo.JPG

Chico - Fimir
r82e.jpg

Chico - Fimir
gkjf.jpg

v2a4.jpg

Citadel Collector - Minotaurs
Citadel%2520Collector%2520-%2520Minotaurs.jpg

Exilesjjb - Black Hat Highland Dwarf with Poleaxe
Exilesjjb%2520-%2520Black%2520Hat%2520Dwarves.jpg

Grumdril - Chaos Warband
Grumdril%2520-%2520Warband%25202.jpg

Grumdril%2520-%2520Warband%25203.jpg

Harry - Errol Flynn inspired Brettonians
Harry%2520-%2520Bret%25201.jpg

Harry%2520-%2520Bret%25202.jpg

Harry%2520-%2520Bret%25203.jpg

Hetz - Orc Archers
701cdca3-aa65-4008-9ef8-07c2869a9dbd.jpg

Just John - Harboths Orc Archers
Just%2520John%2520-%2520Harboth%25202.JPG

Just%2520John%2520-%2520Harboth%25201.JPG

Just%2520John%2520-%2520Harboth%25203.JPG

Mutantdale - Undead
Mutantdale%2520-%2520Undead.jpg

Phreedh - Harboths Black Mountain Boys
Phreedh%2520-%2520Harboths%2520Black%2520Mountain%2520Boys.JPG

Skarsnik & Old Lead - Skellies
Skarsnik%2520-%2520Skellies.jpg

Thansants - Norse
DSCF0264.JPG

DSCF0265.JPG

Zedmeister - Goblins
Zedmeister%2520-%2520Goblins.jpg

We are still waiting on the entries from Blue, Chico & Exilesjjb. All thats left to be said is get painting and remember to have fun.

Thats 17 people entered now, still room for more.

Thantsants

Re: Junes Fun Painting Challenge

Yep - there's going to be some good eye candy out of that lot.

Sorry John by the way - the wife was hogging the lap top all evening "working" :roll:

I've emailed you my pics but here they are as well

20 Norse warriors and 5 Norse archers for my Magnificent Sven project

and yes those are dots of white paint on the archers - they got to close to the minis I was priming a while back for the LPL!

Oh and the Dragon head is ging to end up affixed to the standard bearer's pole some how...

phreedh

Aye, this will be a fine lot when painted up. Let's hope we can all stick to our plan! I know I'll be sorely lagging behind! Been trying out shades of green on a few snotlings though... =D I haven't painted a greenskin since the end of the 90s!

And Thants, what your wife is doing in your lap is a matter for a whole other forum. ;)

Also - if anyone have a spare Harboth's pre-slotta musician for me it would be wonderful to get the whole regiment painted in one go!
04_harboths_musician.jpg

CAN HAS ORC PLX?!1

Just John

Oops - sorry about that Zed. All corrected now.

Citadel Collector":1umx9y9q said:
Are we still aiming for an end of July deadline?
Yes we are, that gives us about 6 weeks or so. Do we want to do updates every couple of weeks - just to keep people interested and help others keep up with their painting?

Asslessman

Just John":1fgkvi4g said:
Do we want to do updates every couple of weeks - just to keep people interested and help others keep up with their painting?

I definitely want to, seeing the others advancing shall help us keep the pace.
Very interesting and different minis form everyone, that's nice.

@basement dweller : looks like your toes are unpainted as well, are you adding them to teh rest of the unit? ^^

ardyer

So I totally had a braid lapse in understanding this. I can take a photo of the rest of the unpainted unit and post it if you'd like.

Just John

ardyer":4xddsjiq said:
So I totally had a braid lapse in understanding this. I can take a photo of the rest of the unpainted unit and post it if you'd like.

Looks like you'll need to improve your braiding then :grin: Just email me the photo of the rest of the unit and I'll edit the first post.

Citadel Collector":4xddsjiq said:
Updates would be good - it will keep me on my toes...
Asslessman":4xddsjiq said:
I definitely want to, seeing the others advancing shall help us keep the pace.

Ok will we go for weekly updates then? Again I'd suggest pm'ing or emailing the photos to me and I'll keep them in one post - that way we can name and shame the slackers :grin:

Chico

How about people just post there updates in this thread as they go along, as and when they see fit?

Mutantdale

but Chico where will be the fun in that :( .. I thought you would wan tto go with the name and shame. Oh wait you haven't started yet have you... ;)

I am up for emailing updates to you John.. Saves me hassle and gives me more time to paint, thanks for the offer.

MD

ardyer

Just John":2z7gmtpg said:
ardyer":2z7gmtpg said:

Looks like you'll need to improve your braiding then :grin: Just email me the photo of the rest of the unit and I'll edit the first post.

It's still early morning here in the USA. I've not ingested nearly enough coffee!

Asslessman

Yep, and when you've painted all of this, you will want your foes to be painted as well...

Chico

The reason i'd like to see updates as and when is because i'd like to be able to log in and see some peoples pictures every couple of days or so rather then waiting a few week before seeing an update all in one large block. Plus lets face it, i tend to paint fast and will be done in less of a week anyway lol

phreedh

I think Chico makes sense. :o :shock: :?

Adding pics to posts here is very simple, as they can be attached to the post when you... post. Or post-posting if you edit your post.

Post.

So my point being, you don't need to host the pics elsewhere or upload them and embed an obscure link. Just use the attachment form below, just under the "Submit" button.

Back