[MUSTER] Velok’s Tzeentch recruiters

Plaiecivile

Hello Oldhammerers!
The voting is not yet over on the Chaos Warband Challenge that I already have plans of expansion.
First I simply wanted to complete the units from the challenge so I do not end up, for exemple, with 2 chaos dwarfs laying in a box for 5 more years while all the others are painted in the same color scheme.

Yesterday I ended up going systematically through all of my boxes in search of "unassigned" miniatures which shall fall under Velok's command.
My objective is to be done by the end of 2014.

Porkaborg

Ill pm you my address i recon you dont need those chaos dwarf contraptions heh!
On a serious note , im looking forward till you throw some paint on those extra thing i love the colour scheme of the warband.

Plaiecivile

Here is a little army shot of what I completed over the last few years, demons are on their way!

BXl1wcitLlWafwiO6l8riNtwtiOhN_2mE_qlrxm2WJbJG7HMd8jDLkrs40NC25M4Lx2iHLvE9VVzu_k3s7UhXSj31SgHfViDtVo8hWGCzMNpgqRpdmUBYC1Fcgafm2_6Z2TOB5pa6A=w1600

Plaiecivile

I just realized I never posted the final update on this army! Of course more will be added, but I thought it was pretty cool :grin:
AJFCJaUTaVwc21dq_IvMm8rVjBLTQIyIlZXkrlb8um4pKU7QnwJMxQ9O64dSMZTwJfh2HWgscSg7jwYtNFe-7blUNMcJybX20qSWxiBNk5uUBBWkiQgIzXs=w2400

EricF

Administrator
Looking good in the traditional army pose. The army looks smart, in particular the colours on the Flamers. I think I have a few pink/blue horrors lurking in the lead pile, but that's about it for my tzeentch

Machen

That's an impressive army, and something to be proud of. Good on you for persevering through the years and seeing it to completion. I enjoyed seeing all those classic Realm of Chaos sorcerers among your regiments. Also, that mountain backdrop in your first pick in this thread with the mountains is fantastic.

Tzeentch is my favorite of the Four. Someday in the far future I hope to have a 40K Oldhammer Tzeentch force, but I intend to keep it much smaller than yours. I admire your ambition here.

Back