Challenge: Big Guy Week!

Chico

bannerfans_10933640.jpg

So here in the UK with have a 4 day weekend so what a great time to declare the next Chico Challenge Week.. and that's right dew to popular demand.... It's Big Guy Week!.

Here's the rules:

What counts as a Big Guy? Anything mounted on a 40mm Round or Square base or larger.
All pictures can be uploaded to users own Blog, Oldhammer FB Group and the Oldhammer Forum as and when you fancy.
There is no prize as normal, this is there to motivate you to get painting and enjoy the hobby

So there we go, you have the Weekend to get preparing and enjoy next week fellers!

- Chico

Chico

It's anything and everything, Old or new, Citadel or any other company.

The idea is to focus people but not be restrictive :) So long as it's on a 40mm or larger (But even that can be worked around) :)

Asslessman

I have 2 entries (one of which will be mainly rebasing to be honest) both larger tha human, both on 40mm round bases, both totally awesome !

Golgfag1

I've had this chap for sometime now, may take sometime, but lets see how far I get!

Paul/ Golgfag1

Attachments

• GO018M.jpg
    GO018M.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3,847

Asslessman

Everytime I se ethis model I think about how I refused it from a friend who offered it to me for free with me replying "I don't do orcs" :cry: :?

Give him some love Paul, though if you're able to paint that monster in a week, you'll be my hero, wether you want it or not ;)

This is not a model, it's an actual army on a base :grin:

Chico

Turning out to be a rather popular week, I guess people are starting to get to know about it and as it regular they can plan for it to come around again.

Jeff McC

I finally managed to get something done for one of these challenges (I didn't hurt that I'd already started it)! :grin: Anyhow, one (finally) completed orc wolf chariot pictured below. (Sorry parts of the picture are a touch out of focus - getting the depth of field right was really proving challenging.)

Attachments

• orc chariot.JPG
    orc chariot.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 2,871
Nice chariot, have it lying around somewhere. Are these the original wheel scythes? My chariot is lacking them and I could not find any good pictures for identifiation of the right ones.

At first I thought about painting some Trolls...

...but the chariot above pointed me to something else. So I started painting my first Squigracer today:

Bad lighting seems to kill most of todays painting efforts:

Asslessman

2 entries finished just for you Chico (couldn't find the damn camera though).

Pics or it didn't happen...Blablabla... expect a post tomorow !

Back