Challenge: Stuntie Week!

Chico

623u.jpg

images

So last week on the Oldhammer Forum/Group we had the first ''Chico Challenge Week'' in the form of Ork Week. Dew to it being rather popular on the groups/Blogs/forum I'm going to do Bi-weekly challenges (That's 2 a month btw ;) )

So the next challenge starts this coming Monday and will be Stuntie Week.

Idea being for 1 week you paint up those stunties and post as many pictures as you wish. What you paint and how many is 100% up too yourself.

What is classed as a Stuntie? Anything smaller then a standard human. So roughly this includes Squats/Dwarfs/Grots/Goblins/Halfling/Ghomes.

So do we have any takers?

Asslessman

Count me in for a shorty. He's been waiting unfinished on the table so I could easily finish him in a night's time.

Chico

Count Von Bruno":3u5trkh2 said:
Stuff it, I'm good for a squat or two :?

Thought you said as soon as you hit a deadline you fail and hide in a corner and wet yourself (Well Ok I changed what you said slightly) heh

clownshoe

OO cool a project.. Now i am definitely in! Now just to decide where to start... Perhaps a chaos squat conversion - maybe my cherished Goblobber.. How about Bugmans rangers? hmmm Maybe the Chaos Dwarfs Renegades box set i have sat on my bench... Its cheating to post a pre-painted model right! - but heres a Slayer as a taster..

Attachments

• DSC_0080.jpg
    DSC_0080.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 4,073
when is this due, I have a couple of chaos dwarves ready to get painted, but there's a film festival starting later this week so not sure how much painting I'll get done in the next two weeks :mrgreen:
will try to make it, but won't promis anything

Chico

It ends this following Sunday night at 12pm GMT. Paint whatever you can, idea is too motivate rather then swamp you :)

Chico

Lord Chaotl Oml":2fie7ud9 said:
No Stunties yet? :)

I´ve started with some of Groms Goblin Guard Troopers:

I've finished 4 Grots but I'll post a pic of them tomorrow, good start on the Gobbos :)

Chico

So my day 1 one of ''Stuntie week'' I painted 4 Grots (Still need final skin highlight) and either though he wasn't in the challenge I painted a Runt Herder (Will paint another 2 as well)

10001528_10152339928080149_4083388400822100200_n.jpg

10155061_10152339928070149_862762297070544697_n.jpg

smiler

Looking good there Chico :) I'm impressed with how much you seem to get done!

I'll have a look to see if I've any stunties to paint. Maybe that crooked claw goblin shaman I got in the indigogo :/ I still need to get photos of my orks from ork week up, I hate not having a working computer.

Chico

Thankies,

Day 2:

To pay homage to the first RT releases here is the first Citadel Space Goblin and Space Dwarf.
phgq.jpg

Chaos Squat HW Trike:

23j3.jpg

yj3d.jpg

s0dr.jpg

Chaos Squat Biker:

iuyd.jpg

1nd8.jpg

Chico

My Day 03/04:

Living Ancestor, aka Grumpy Oldhammer'er
nr7l.jpg

2 more Bikers
yg8c.jpg

Converted Guildmaster on WIP Dragon Bike
wcdn.jpg

Asslessman

I like th egrumpy ancestor and the converted guildmaster a lot, nice Job !

I finished my "Shorty" last night so pictures tomorow, he's probably the smallest model (apart from familiars) I've painted so far, there's so little to paint he almost painted himself alone !

Back