Challenge: Ork Week!

smiler

I'm impressed! Maybe I'll paint up some of my plastic orks instead of harvesting their arms and weapons :)

I've got a couple of minis painted up and (poorly) photographed but I'm currently without a computer and struggling to get them uploaded on my phone :/

Oh, and can you point me to the camo guide you used? It'll be handy for when I'm painting up my kommandos.

cheetor

Im working on a batch of about twelve or so greenskins at the moment, but I dropped a guy out of sequence to get him based, varnished and photographed for Ork week.

Rather than spam the whole forum with images I will direct anyone interested to the appropriate thread for the little musical guy.

Great work on the other figures here too. The Blood Axe camo is standout: It looks great. I liked the old plastic guys before, but even more now :)

Zonk and his feral friend:

I had hoped to get done a few more... can´t there be an Ork/c month, except Orktober (already waiting for that) :lol:

Orjetax

Sigh. Even my modest pledge was too much to accomplish on a busy week.
But these are "mostly done", needing only weathering powders applied before they are fit to join the other cyborks in my WIP thread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 2,326
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,326

Chico

Arhhh good job everyone, you done Gork & Mork (And possibly Pork) proud with your lovely Greenskins (Feral or not).

Any ideas for the next challenge week? Chaos? Squat? Non-GW projects?

Chico

Orjetax":1o51ugu9 said:
Squats deserve their own month, I think!

Not a fan or doing months though as people get bored and forget about the challenge or get to ambitious and it doesn't get finished.

I was thinking non-Gw might be fun, as I have a Copplestone Castings Biker gang to paint up for Combat Zone

Excellent work men.

I considered joining this but for some reason as soon as I set a deadline on doing something it's guaranteed I will fail to meet it.
It's a carry over from highschool and homework I think :lol:

Chico

Well It wasn't for Ork Week but Ork week did motivate me to finish them but I've now finished playing with my Nobs ;) Ork Nob Squad that is along with my Kommanda and his Orkler Youths (Runts).

10007508_10152336473040149_5958357261779984369_n.jpg

Funny thing is there's no actual Blood Axes models in the unit except the Kommanda, can you name where each if from?

clownshoe

I know it's far too late, and i painted these chaps years ago, but rather than clutter post ill throw in some freebooterz i did!

Attachments

• DSC_0046.jpg
    DSC_0046.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 1,887
  • DSC_0038.jpg
    DSC_0038.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 1,887

Chico

Don't forget stunie week starts tomorrow everyone, anything shorter then a human.. get cracking people

Orjetax

clownshoe":6ubruh24 said:
I know it's far too late, and i painted these chaps years ago, but rather than clutter post ill throw in some freebooterz i did!

Fun! What's the source of the arm there, Clownshoe?

clownshoe

Orjetax":2hcy7yp1 said:
clownshoe":2hcy7yp1 said:

Fun! What's the source of the arm there, Clownshoe?

It's a custom Nob weapon, old gw kit iirc. I still have some i think. On a space marine arm i battle damaged. It was during the "POWERSTRIPE" everything period. My mum went mad when i powerstriped the ironing board and the curtains. :shock:

Chico":syz6xkwt said:
Well It wasn't for Ork Week but Ork week did motivate me to finish them but I've now finished playing with my Nobs ;) Ork Nob Squad that is along with my Kommanda and his Orkler Youths (Runts).

10007508_10152336473040149_5958357261779984369_n.jpg

Funny thing is there's no actual Blood Axes models in the unit except the Kommanda, can you name where each if from?

Goff, Chaos (hey I recognise him-nice work!, Snakebite, Evil Sunz, Freebooter and a painboy...love the sign too :lol:

By the way those Freebooters look great, Clownshoe.

Back