Christmas Painting Challenge

Just John

Right, having gotten over yesterdays surprise marriage proposal from Chico and the fact that he wants to have my potatoes its time to put the debacle of the October challenge behind me and move onwards. Not that it was a debacle for other forum members - there were some nice projects finished off during October.

Its almost Christmas so I think a nice short challenge will do. Make it christmassy if you like so plenty of Space Santas, Sanity Claws, Christmas Marines and elves would be good to see. I look forward to seeing what people plan on painting.

Chico

Going to give this one a miss, nothing Christmassy in my collection. But i shall enjoy everyones entrys :)

Just John

Chico":1acrxobu said:
Going to give this one a miss, nothing Christmassy in my collection

Not even one of Santas Elves, or a Dwarf 'Sleigh'er, or even a Christmas Treeman. Doen't have to be Christmassy if you don't have anything. Although I could sell you a Space Santa if you want one - still in its Blister Pack and all!

Mutantdale

RT Space Santa and 2 Christmas marines for me..
Gonna save the dark future Santa for next year as I need to work out how I am basing the range before I think about painting them.

MD

Im not the only one whose time slips away, I guess? Still havent even primered it. After Harry showing his sled I had to build something flying too... :lol:

Are WIP pictures to be shown here?

Just John

Got my two entries (Sanity Claws & Space Santa) cleaned up yesterday hope to get them painted at the end of the week.

Lord Chaotl Oml":1xwbnx6t said:
re WIP pictures to be shown here?

Yes definitey - post aas often as you wish :)

Asslessman

Speedpaint trial on Sanity Claws and the result is clear :

2013-12-25+21.14.45.jpg

No more speedpainting for me (especially on LE models as this one) . I tried to nail it before Christmas day but not inly did I fail but the result is totally not up to my liking. Someone is going back into acetone very soon :twisted:

Just John

You'll soon find that time is all relative here Jonas :grin: I say there are still 7 days till the end of Christmas (12 days and all that) so plenty time left.

Fimm McCool

The first part of the next snotling regiment is done! (Along with a set of Marsh Demons, whoo!)

Pictures when I get back home.

Back