Legacy 2016 Chaos Villagers Project Update

Hi all,

I won the 2016 Legacy challenge to create and paint Chaos Villagers.

Sadly, changes with my job and life have meant they have languished unused and unbased, and this is just not OK. They need a new home. One that will actually game with them.

I’m not looking to profit out of this - I won them by chance - but I’m thinking about the best way to get them to a new home.

Do I:

- Do a charity auction on eBay?

- Do a go fund me and draw a random winner from those who donated?

- Just ask people for cool ideas for how they’d use them and pass them on to the best idea?

Open to suggestions...

Golgfag1

I'd say do a second draw from those provided/entered models, but really it's your choice. :grin:

Paul/Golgfag1

Orjetax

Golgfag1":k4mnlrh4 said:
I'd say do a second draw from those provided/entered models, but really it's your choice. :grin:

Paul/Golgfag1

I didn’t participate in the project and therefore have no stake.

But it seems to me a second draw from those who did is very clearly the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I respect the charity idea, but I prefer the idea of keeping the minis within the community that produced it and draw a new recipient as suggested above.

BUT... as someone whose work/life/gaming situation has been in flux for a few years now, I'm also going to suggest that maybe you hang on to them for a little longer and see if your situation changes or settles down. As much as I'm as guilty as anyone of posting a "lets see them in a game!" reply -- don't feel pressured. If they see use in a game next year, or the year after that, or whenever... I think that's still good. Part of Oldhammer is that many of us are getting Old and have other responsibilities. I can only speak for myself, but I get that. ;)

I think the only way I'd feel let down is if they showed up on eBay or something.

Back