Legacy 2019 Signup

symphonicpoet

I've done an utterly bollox job with this one, I'm afraid. If we had a spot color I don't recall it. I'm just glad we have a theme. Red is almost a spontaneous spot color, but . . . it's not quite. I need to toss this in the photo thread, but here's where we stand right now:

9Dfsxnt.jpg

Tubehead

epicsatsuma":9y3ldza1 said:

Now that's how to paint fish scale armor. Beautiful highlights! The corroded metal on the mace is nicely achieved too. And the severed heads look appropriately discolored and festering. :)

symphonicpoet

daddyorchips":g5rt3lni said:
did he arrive?

I owe you my sincere and distinct apologies. I think I ran into you at BOYL, so you might have guessed I was in the UK. But you probably didn't realize I'd be there until October. Yes. He did arrive. And he looks particularly nice in person. Gotta love the cephalopodheads. Also met a certain rat. (Who I assume came from dazza36?)

Sorry for the delay. It's been a long long summer. And now fall.

symphonicpoet

As of today I have six entries in my hands: Vonkortez's two headed gobbo, Epicsatsuma's dwarf, Inchmurrin's goat, Sleepysod's orc, Dadyorchips's squid, and Daza36's rat.

Since I'm running late myself (chaos made a heck of an attack on my flanks this year) there will be seven. This is a little less organized than usual, sp I'll go ahead and accept entries through the end of the year. If you have an entry get it to me and let me know it's coming so you don't miss out. This does mean the drawing will have to take place in January. I'll see what we can do to get a neutral party to pull the rabbit out of the hat.

Looking forward to seeing what else might come. :)

Fimm McCool

Apologies I've been pretty crap with getting onto this. If I have a chance when things have settled a bit at work next week I'll get my dwarf sent through.

symphonicpoet

hhaXtt4.jpg

I decided the band really needed a straight-up chaos warrior, and Curtis Fell was kind enough to give me a miniature that I think was perfect for the job this summer. So . . . Ivan come lately perhaps makes the band complete?

Are there any other late arrivals still in transit? At present I have seven miniatures: Vonkortez's two headed gobbo, Epicsatsuma's dwarf, Inchmurrin's goat, Sleepysod's orc, Dadyorchips's squid, and Daza36's rat, and my own chaos warrior.

symphonicpoet

I'm assuming we have everyone in our Malevolent Seven. I've asked BlueInVermont if he's willing to do a drawing. Waiting to hear back. If there's anyone else coming, please speak now or forever hold your pieces. ;)

Sincerely,
SymphonicPoet

symphonicpoet

So BlueInVermont did the drawing for me and he randomly selected . . .

Duh duh duh!

inchmurri!!!

Congrats to you sir! Sent you a PM double checking your deets. Will post the band post haste. I think you drew a nice one. :)

And on to 2020!

Back