1 man gaming club

I really need to play some games. Im in nottingham and looking for some gaming. 40k, warmahams, necromunda, realm of chaos, even some other games if you want. I have a table with loads of cool scenery for post apoc or future, so come to my home to play!

Sneinton. IS there a bus that goes along COlwick Road out past
BUrton joyce to Lowdham? I can come to yours if you have a table or you can cometh to mine?

Scalene

The 100 bus goes from Carlton hill out past us, but I work in the centre so I practically drive past you. I'll check the family diary. Do you have a preferred weekday evening?

Well, Im up for any night really, as suits you. WHat do you want to do for the game? I have a chaos warband for rogue trader, or post apoc stuff, so loads of cyborgs etc. I also have imperial guard, so maybe a skirmish game. Necromunda or just a necro/ rt mash up if you prefer? Depends what you want to game with really!

mightyjeff

Hi, I know this post is old but I am interested in finding folks who want to play WFB 3rd ed in Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire area. Let me know if still interested?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back