Salute 2016 London

Subedai

This sight brought a tear to my eye - hence the slight blurriness of the photo unfortunately.

salute-2016-fantasy-fall-of-the-life-goddess1.jpg

Golgfag1

Ilford Wargames Group demo, Harry insisted I saw this - following my most recent 'big' painting projects. No, surprise that I knew the prime participants - Madan, Brian & Peter, Inspirational Game to the point that I've since ordered a few more Mammoths and am contemplating more Celtic purchases! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chico, we've got to organize a trip over there one Sunday, hows your diary looking?

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico

Golgfag1":xbztyhow said:
Chico, we've got to organize a trip over there one Sunday, hows your diary looking?

Paul / Golgfag1

Yep I'm good for most Sundays (with a couple weeks notice) so sounds like a plan to me.

Erny

Ilford is only an hour away by car for me so colour me interested if you all plan to pay them a visit.

Golgfag1

OK, This weekends a bit short notice (even for me), following weekend might be good, but It's a Bank Holiday - so, family have first call; first available weekend - 8th May, how's that with you guys? 8-)

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico

riot":2jhrbpbk said:
If you need a forth player let me know. I am 2 tube stops away from their club!

How can we say no too that?

So lads what shall we play?

Mordheim or Frostgrave would be good with 4 players, though I never played Frostgrave (yet). Bloodbowl is also a option as I think most if not all of us play it :)

Golgfag1

I don't think it's a case of numbers, if any body's free - all are welcome to join the gathering, as for the game - happy to run with whatever the majority are happy to play - but Frost Grave seems the game of the moment for small numbers of models and unknown numbers of players. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope to see you all on the 8th

Paul / Golgfag1

on a vaguely related topic, has anyone ever gone along to South London Warlords club nights? If so, are they a friendly and welcoming bunch?

riot

Mordheim will always be my first choice over Frost grave!

Happy to paly a one off 1000 gold coin game or a small series of games. If need be I will play Frostgrave but only played it once and have NO idea of the rules.

Happy to bring my stuff to kit out the table.

this is how it currently stands.

P1160432.JPG

P1160373.JPG

P1160392.JPG

Chico

Happy with either system, I've never played Frostyballs but I'll end up using the same set of figures (My Orc Royal Court) either way heh

Chico

So with this little meet up this Sunday who is up for comming?

@Riot I'd say bring ya Mordheim stuff because at the very least I'd love to give you a game (Multiplayer or otherwise as others can join in :grin: ) as Da Royal Court needs a few new court Eunuch Slaves ;)

Golgfag1

OK, all arranged for tomorrow will bring a few figures & dice to play something or other, should be there for about one pm all being well.

Paul / Golgfag1

Back