Slowly building my army..

Dooz

As part of my ongoing army project i kinda need something big to rank up points. White Dwarf 132 had the answer.
Anyway the basic hull is mostly done, next step is making tracks and detailing the hull.
fj1a75Hl.jpg

Dooz

I recently bought a rhino from ebay, can hardly believe that this is my first ever :o

5uVPuq3m.jpg

DIbL1dKm.jpg

and the tracks i ordered from china for my Baneblade finally arrived
ZwDQToJm.jpg

Unfortunately I miscalculated and the tracks I found are something like 1,5mm to wide. So will be needing to cut up the hull in order for them to fit. On a positive note i only need one track cut into two for the entire tank, so i have a spare track for making another if i feel like it

Also got a few models based and ready to prime
ExNzyiSl.jpg

JonAtron

20 questions...go. :grin:

What are you making there, a Baneblade?

Nice work so far, what are you using to build it?

Does it sand well? (The material)

What guard army your collecting/project? I've got a mixed lot of second edition I was going to put on Ebay soon.

Dooz

yes, building a baneblade, made from cardboard, does not sand well, but will be making armor plating in plasticard,

For 8th edition it will be an imperial army with elements of imperial guard, inquisition, ad. Mech and a few psykers/astropaths the rhino is obviously space marine these days but inquisitors and their acolytes can be transported by any imperial vehicle that can transport anything.

Back