Korte Bendvergen's Chaos Warband

inchmurrin

I was suffering from lack of painting mojo for a while there so decided to take an approach I've noticed several bloggers have of revisiting half finished projects.

So here they are the beginning of Korte Bendvergen's Chaos Warband. Their leader is a Chaos Dwarf magician with a Napoleon complex and a hatred of anyone taller than him. His followers are an assortment of animals bent by the chaos wastes to more bipedal shape and who have taken to weapons and armour rather than teeth and claws, although they are quite well equipped on that front too!

Mainly based on Bob Olley's Druids Children from Splintered Light now sold as Rebel Heroes 1, http://www.splinteredlightminis.com/rebelheroes1.html.
The dwarf is Citadel courtesy of a swap from Kev from Stunties is still just undercoated and with other small scale types will appear as I expand the warband.

So the first 4 a wolverine, a pine marten, a fox, and a weasel

956420372_o.jpg

and a shot with one of my monopose chaos warriors for scale

956420356_o.jpg

And some shots of individuals

956420346_o.jpg

956420302_o.jpg

956420318_o.jpg

956420392_o.jpg

Still to be based, I'm still not sure of what to use. As always comments and advise encouraged and welcomed.

Plaiecivile

Those are sooo cute :lol:

I picture them with some livid white glowy eyes for a sinister twist, just like the kids in the movie Village of the Damned.

inchmurrin

Ah my attempts at scary glowie eyes has failed :oops: . Actually I agree and I think some vivid stripes are perhaps called for, what do you think? Oh well back to the painting station before basing.

Back