Golgfag1 preparation for BOYL 2017

Golgfag1

Yes, definately one of the more colourful characters amongst the Horde . :grin: Here's the final couple of pictures of the unit to almost completion - just the bases to do with the possibility of some detail on the banner & shields at a later date. 8-)

Enjoy

Not bad for a weekends pottering :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul /Golgfag1

Attachments

• first two batches complete 3rd waiting.JPG
    first two batches complete 3rd waiting.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 1,072
  • All done with spares.JPG
    All done with spares.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,072

Golgfag1

These citadel trolls have again been wait patiently for me to get my act together and apply a coat of paint in my own unique style (daub it on :lol: ) The larger piece I picked up at last years BOYL (Thank you), so it only seemed appropriate to get it done before this one :grin:

Hope you enjoy

Paul / Golgfag1

Attachments

• Trolls 1.JPG
    Trolls 1.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 1,042
  • trolls 2.JPG
    trolls 2.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 1,042
  • trolls 3.JPG
    trolls 3.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 1,042
  • trolls 4.JPG
    trolls 4.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 1,042
Man, I really like that Goblin horde - and the trolls as well :)

By the way, I couldn't help but notice some of those hexagonal Citadel paint bottles in the background - how on earth did you prevent them from drying out? ;)

Golgfag1

LilBroGrendel":1pxa54vg said:
Man, I really like that Goblin horde - and the trolls as well :)

By the way, I couldn't help but notice some of those hexagonal Citadel paint bottles in the background - how on earth did you prevent them from drying out? ;)

Thank you, as you can see my painting method / style for the green skins really is quite easy as the ink wash really does hide a multitude of sins and I only painting the eyes and teeth after it's - dried.

As for the hexagonal pots just try to keep them out of direct sun light and occasionally add a few drops of water, but I still open up a pot and find its gone too far, hence the horde of other pots of paint , as I have no loyalty to any manufacturer :grin:

All the best

Paul / Golgfag1

Back