Bayard's Battles

Bayard

Hello!
Finally, I convinced some people in Poland to start playing 3rd edition of Warhammer Fantasy Battle :) Until now only one of my friends was persuaded to play with me, but soon I will have more enemies with different armies. Maybe most of the figures in their collections will be from 4th, 5th and later editions, but older miniatures are extremly hard to find in Poland. Anyway, here is first battle report: 1000 points Dwarfs vs High Elves:
http://arsbelli.blogspot.com/2017/03/ol ... 22017.html

Some pictures for encouragement:

IMAG0883.jpg

IMAG0887.jpg

IMAG0901.jpg

IMAG0903.jpg

Nice battle report with two lovely armies! I love that picture of the Dwarfs standing behind the gates while the Giant is advancing :grin: I also very much like the idea of replacing the building to the left with ruins when it has been burned down.

Bayard

Thank you! I'll try to post more battle reports, as I have now 3 fully painted armies (3rd/ 4th edition Dwarfs and Orcs you can see it this battle and Empire, but mainly 6th-8th edition models) and the battles at last started to look good ;)
I still have, of course, hundreds of miniatures to paint, but now, when I can play with them and it looks so good, I will have better motivation to paint ;)

Back