Paint Swap / Collectors!

dhifdjdrd

Any other collectomanic-colour-lovers?

I'm working on a display and I've set myself the project of gathering together all the old 90s hexpots...

As par-the course of collecting I have a long way to go and a fair number of duplicates

If anyone is interested in swapping pots by post - welcome to reply below or send me a message!

robbo007

Do show what you have. I'm still using my pre hex pot pots which I purchased over 30 years ago. I've only lost two pots which I could not revive. The rest I'm using. I lost my bronze and gold ones. I'll have to work out which are the substitutes with the new range.

But I really like the new washes Games workshop make. I much prefer them to the old inks. Saying that I absolutely hate the new pots, I wish they would use these ones again:

dhifdjdrd

I've made the list...

Sealed Hexagonal Pots I need to find:

skull white
chaos black
tin bitz
Amethyst Purple
Glistening Green
Burnished Gold
shinning gold
metal chainmail
Purple Wash
black wash
Flesh Wash
Chestnut Wash
Armour Wash
ruby red
Ultramarines Blue
regal blue
Warlock Purple
Liche Purple
bleached bone
Bestial Brown
goblin green
Dark Angels Green
Jade Green
Emerald Green
Hawk Turquoise
Shadow Grey
Tentacle Pink
Glaze Red
Glaze Blue

Sealed Hexagonal Pots I would offer in exchange:

Elf gray
BadMoon Yellow
Leprous Brown
Vomit brown
Snakebite Leather
Vermin Fur
Orange wash
Mithril Silver
Polished blue
Turquoise Glaze
Lightning Bolt Blue
Enchanted Blue
Festering Blue
Putrid green

If anybody wants to swap or wants to trade or wants to post their own trades - be welcome!

dhifdjdrd

This PotSwap project never really took off!
Perhaps time for a bump! :grin:
I know there are fellow Greybeards here with deep drawers! Hoarders, show us your duplicates!

QhFR9Urm.jpg

K1QLkEZm.jpg

Can't say I ever owned a hex pot...I had the pre-hex pots and when I can back o the hobby in 2018. Boilgh he same style and droppers.

Surely eBay has to be a good bet?

dhifdjdrd

Possibly, but I stopped using ebay when they stopped accepting cheques and insisting on paypal.

Trading and swapping is far more preferable to me!

Clio

@dhifdjdrd

Best paint pots ever made IMO. I have quite a few of them sealed and many more that are unsealed and still used to this day.

I'm pretty sure I have some doubles and some that I would gladly swap for a better colour on your list.

Back