Good home wanted?

Golgfag1

I have this framed picture from 200AD, anybody attending BOYL this year want it? It's just collecting dust in my garage so free to a good home

Paul / Golgfag1

Attachments

• 20230802_124516 B.jpg
    20230802_124516 B.jpg
    750.4 KB · Views: 17

Gibby

I have this framed picture from 200AD, anybody attending BOYL this year want it? It's just collecting dust in my garage so free to a good home

Paul / Golgfag1
Hi Paul,

My mate Andy would absolutely love that I bet. He works for Foundry, so he'll be there for sure (may be catering for much of the days but he'll be around). I will be there as well on the Saturday!

Cheers,
David

Golgfag1

Hi Paul,

My mate Andy would absolutely love that I bet. He works for Foundry, so he'll be there for sure (may be catering for much of the days but he'll be around). I will be there as well on the Saturday!

Cheers,
David
Introduce yourself and its yours/his.

Paul / Golgfag1

Gibby

Hi Paul,

I didn't manage to find you today (I got a bit shy about asking people if they were from the Oldhammer forum). Glad that I was right and Andy happily gave the picture a good home. Thanks again!

Golgfag1

Hi Paul,

I didn't manage to find you today (I got a bit shy about asking people if they were from the Oldhammer forum). Glad that I was right and Andy happily gave the picture a good home. Thanks again!
No problem, happy to see it go to a good home. I've not that different from my picture so if you're about to tomorrow interduce yourself

Paul / Golgfag1

Back