HeroQuest Attack the Mage of Sleep - 3 Quest Mission/Campaign

HeroQuest
Attack the Mage of Sleep From Dragão Brasil Vol 1. Issue 8, 1995

A Magic sleep falls on the Kingdom's Population, and the Heroes must take care

Originally released in Brazilian, which I do not speak or read, but with a few online sources and a tiny bit of editing translation experience I've tried to get this in a playable state. Some conversion from the American style to the Original European style was also done. Notes have also been added before and after to give some extra information like where I wasn't able to do a direct replacement of Equipment cards or artefacts. Used HeroScribe to redo the maps, my old photoshop to do the text (why HeroScribe doesn't have any text section I don't know).

Being a RPG magazine, DB seamed to give more of an RPG flair to their missions so alot of notes and roleplay sections (Intro is meant to be acted out, In fact, it originally starts with them in the Tavern, people appearing to be dead, and wants the players to then role play what they will do next.. only starting the mission set IF they investigate the bodies and try to wake them up. It says it can be 'fun' to watch them try and when you have had enough, move onto the plot. I've edited this out a bit so it just has the intro then go into the story

Hopefully, there isn't much in the way of spelling errors but just point any out and I'll correct them. This mission does have an interest 'Boss' in the Mage 'Lengrati'.

Attachments

• The Sleeping Mage.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Back