WH40k:RT A Bad Day in Helsreach

Warhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader

EricF

Administrator
About a year old, but I'm rather enjoying this Rogue Trader battle report (so shall investigate the rest of their content). Lovely table of terrain, interesting scenario. If you've not watched it here it is:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice, I have just ordered a reissue of the rulebook from GW. My original copy is still in my mother's loft, hole punched and transferred to a ring binder, it fell apart within a few months after Christmas 87 or maybe 88. I was 12 and my imagination was on fire back then, so I spent hours pouring over the book.
Still in my painting queue is a full 10 strong squad of imperial army (the first solid metal lot before they became guard), 10 original metal space marines, a lot of orks (including a dreadnought and a battlewagon). Also I have a load of 2000ad perps, I always intended to have a battle between the imperial army and 2000ad perps and muties.
Maybe after my current project I should visit this, certainly a lot fewer miniatures to paint than a WFB 3rd edition army.

EricF

Administrator
My very first copy fell apart as well and ended up in a ring binder. Although ring binders were rather in vogue for a while with GW! As you said I loved pouring over that book.

The battlewagon seems like such a rare model now. My brother has one and I managed to get hold of the earlier resin Armorcast version a few years back, but I'd quite like another for less than the price of a house! I've managed to gather up a reasonable number of orks to face off against my marines when I finally get them to the painting desk!

I must make some rock spires after watching this and seeing those that KingOf TheLeadPile made.

twisted moon

gmg do some good stuff (as well as some that is less to my taste). he has a couple of planet 28 series that is all rogue trader background you might want out check out.
his first content i watched was a series of 'this is not a test' games, which i'd highly recommend watching.

Back