2023 Legacy Crew Poll

What should be our theme for the 2023 Legacy Crew?

• The Thousand and One Knights (Characters from Sheharazade's many tales.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Elf War Band

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Alternative Fellowship of the Ring

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Halflings Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lustrian Raiding Party

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Black Adder's Band of Cutthroats

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManicMan

can't see myself anywhere able to take part in such as this but always nice to see good miniatures done up ^_^ interesting to see how it goes too.

epicsatsuma

We're voting on what to do next, I think the options are a choice of one of these:

The Thousand and One Knights (Characters from Sheharazade's many tales.)
Dark Elf War Band
Alternative Fellowship of the Ring
Halflings Only
Lustrian Raiding Party
Black Adder's Band of Cutthroats

Jump on in and vote. Once decided they be a thread to discuss colour, and then... away!

Sent from my FP4 using Tapatalk

epicsatsuma

I vote for the Lustrian Raiding Party.
I love the idea of the others (especially the alternate Ring), but i think this one give max model choice - not tied down to having to paint the last....dwarf, or whatever.

Sent from my FP4 using Tapatalk

symphonicpoet

I set it to end on March 1. Maybe that's longer than necessary. I think I set it up while still somewhat sun addled on some faraway tropical beach. Probably messed with my brain. (Hard to believe I was, in fact, still in the tropics early last week.)

twisted moon

in the absence of any late voting it's looking like it's going to be a lustrian raiding party made up of black adder's band of cutthroats.

symphonicpoet

We do seem to have a tie, don't we? Lustrian Cuthroats sounds like a good solution. I'll need a little help with the sign up thread, though, as I'm not terribly familiar with Black Adder. (I've seen a few snippets, but that's all I'm afraid.) Is it a fixed bunch of people? I'll start a sign up thread and a thread for suggestions on spot colors and basing.

ManicMan

Won't be able to take part but a bit of help:
The Black Seal were:
- Sir Wilfred Death (duellist)
- Three-Fingered Pete - (Archer with only 3 fingers on his right hand)
- Guy de Glastonbury (fancy dressed highway man who always kills his victims (Your Money AND your life))
- Sean the Irish Bastard (slightly fancy browns - a mugger basically)
- Friar Bellows - (standard friar tuck like Friar who basically screws all the girls which are left to him for his protection)
- Jack Large - (violent thug Dwarf)
- Prince Edmund - (The Black Adder.. silly, bit stupid, wants to be fancy and impressive but has no clue what he is doing.)

side options:
- A retired Morris Dancer who looks like a beggar, who later turns out to be 'Philip of Burgundy 'The Hawk'', large 'hawk like' nose. fancy outfit.
- Mad Gerald - Mad old man in a prison cell with his best friend, a Rat.

The Members of the Black Seal themselves were loose parodys of Robin Hood (mostly Errol Flynn's 38 film).

If that helps any ^_^

Back